Entry Level Brewer
We are expanding!! New York Beer Project is seeking an Entry Level Brewer to assist us with our increasing capacity!
- Clean kegs following standard operating procedures
- Take weekly inventory of packaged products
- Maintain cooler cleanliness and ensure lines are fully stocked
- CIP fermenters/brewhouse vessels according to standard operating procedures
- CIP jockey boxes as needed
- Clean outside of tanks to keep shiny and looking new
- Assist brewers as needed including, but not limited to brewing, milling, packaging, fermentation control, transferring, and filtration
- Assist in attending outside events as needed
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment and follow safe work practices
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Prior brewing knowledge and/or homebrewing experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual
- High school diploma required, college level education preferred
- Energetic, hard work ethic with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates a passion for craft beer
- Willing to be a team player, but have the ability to work on projects independently
This is a full time position. Pay is based on experience. Eligible for health insurance after 90 days of full time employment.
Email your resume/qualifications with the subject line "Entry Level Brewer position" to firstname.lastname@example.org.