New York Beer Project, a fun and unique Destination Brewery is looking for a person to help us take care of this beautiful facility. You will also become a part of an amazing family of wonderful individuals who are passionate about NYBP, and have a great time during the day working together to create a place that thousands visit weekly for an incredible experience.
Responsible for performing building repair & maintenance tasks. Knowledge and proficiency of carpentry; electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc. is considered a HUGE plus.
- Inspect buildings daily to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations to owners and Managers.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) Must be comfortable changing light bulbs while on scissor lift.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, ability to troubleshoot problems with dishwashers, kitchen equipment, etc, and fix or call and oversee the proper repairmen.)
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (Touching up walls, repairing chairs, etc.)
- Install shelving, assemble chairs and furniture ordered for the facility, hang pictures, etc.
- Order parts and maintain required documents.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Fork lift certification a plus, but not required.
- 35-40 hours per week, must be available to work weekends. Pay rate is based on qualifications. No age requirement, retired individuals are welcome to apply. Health benefits are available to full time employees after 90 days of employment.
Email your resume/qualifications with the subject line "Maintenance" to email@example.com.